Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year!!!

Today is a wonderful sunny day. Very windy and I have have heard that our warm weather is coming to an end. We had a picnic Monday to enjoy the "winter" weather here. It was in the mid 50's, but Sunday it got up to the mid 70's. Wow! I hope we have a real winter this year. We won't be able to go out of town to in search of snow like we did last year.

Today we take down the tree. We have gotten a late start, but it does not take me very long to do it. Every year I put up less and it takes less time to take down. Next year we are going all out however with garlands, wreaths and lights. LOL!!

I have found someone that is going to give me a turntable. For anyone saying "a what?"...just hush. I'm excited to show the boys how I used to listen to music. grin.

We have no big plans for tonight. Andrew wants to stay up late. We'll see. I have a feeling that even if I say yes ... the three of us will be asleep on the couch before 12:00. I say three since Phillip probably will not stay up.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO OUR FRIENDS CLOSE BY AND FAR AWAY.

No comments: