Christmas arrived early at the Cravey house. For the first year we put our tree up the Saturday after Thanksgiving. It was pretty fun. I have a lot of help putting up the tree and every year it looks more....shall I say..."interesting". LOL! I know that Jesus is the heart and reason for Christmas. Having the house look like "Christmas" makes me really enjoy the season. Pretty soon we will start making cookies and it will smell like it too. Aaahhhh! Childhood memories.
We received our first gift(and most likely one of the only gifts) Sunday afternoon @2PM with the arrival of our newest family member Taffy. Yes, we now have a puppy. She is from an oooops litter of puppies and we know she is part chihuahua/?. Dad is a mystery. She is mostly light tan with some white fur. She currently weighs @ 1 lb 12 oz, so she is very small and should stay that way. Taffy was 7 weeks old yesterday. We are so excited to have her. It is a lot like having a new baby in the house. House training is going very well as long as I am the one who monitors her play time. The boys do not have the hang of it yet and do not recognize when she needs to go potty.
My computer is having some problems and I am currently not able to publish pictures right now. I will post some as soon as I have it fixed.
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I know you have been waiting awhile on this one! Congrats on the newest addition to your family!
Post a Comment