Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Some things I Want to Remember This Year

Instead of saying "I can't," to remember "I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me." Philippians 4:13

Instead of whining "I want such and such...", to remember "My God shall supply all of my needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:19

Instead of being afraid, to remember "God hath not given me the spirit of fear, but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind." II Timothy 1:7

Instead of doubting, to remember "God hath given to every man the measure of faith."
Romans 12:3

Instead of saying "I'm too weak!", to remember "The Lord is the strength of my life."
Psalm 27:1

Instead of thinking "That's it--I give up!", to remember "God always causeth me to triumph in Christ Jesus." II Corinthians 2:14

Instead of thinking, "I just don't know what to do!", to remember "Christ Jesus is made unto me wisdom from God." I Corinthians 1:30

Instead of being worried, to remember I'm "casting all my cares upon Him who careth for me." I Peter 5:7

Instead of saying "I can't do anything right!", to remember "There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus." Romans 8:1
- Adapted from an anonymous source
HEAV Newsletter 1/13/09

No comments: