My family, the blessings we have been given and chalanges we have been presented with. God's grace is sufficiant.
I love the pic of you with the crazy hair. They have some different exhibits than the last time we were there. Jay said he'll go by one day this week and get our annual passes. It's a great price. Then we can go together!See you in the a.m.
You guys can't go without us!! Just kidding I will let you go. Good job on the slide show. How's sweet pea doing??
Post a Comment
2 comments:
I love the pic of you with the crazy hair. They have some different exhibits than the last time we were there. Jay said he'll go by one day this week and get our annual passes. It's a great price. Then we can go together!
See you in the a.m.
You guys can't go without us!! Just kidding I will let you go. Good job on the slide show. How's sweet pea doing??
Post a Comment