My Three Boys and Me In His Hands

My family, the blessings we have been given and chalanges we have been presented with. God's grace is sufficiant.

Wednesday, June 25, 2008


at 7:30 AM
Labels: Samantha Taylor Andrew and Daniel(Katie and Zachary were asleep)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Visitors

Locations of visitors to this page

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (15)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  February (6)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ▼  2008 (46)
    • ►  December (7)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (9)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (14)
    • ▼  June (4)
      • No title
      • Planting the garden with "the girls".
      • Summer Break
      • June 17,2008
counters

About Me

Darla
I am married to my best friend and the most wonderful man I know. I am the mother of two funny,smart and energetic boys that God has blessed us with. I love animals and we usually have an assortment of pets we are caring for/loving at any given time.
View my complete profile